Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Unwanted ?


Have you ever felt excluded? 
When they look at you different from the others. 
Behave differently when they are with you and with others, do you ever feel unwanted? 
Have you ever?
I feel it. For some reason, I like something that can not be merged with another.
Such as a different substance, which can not be accepted. Like a duck egg in egg box.
Are we not at the same egg? but, why I differentiated.
I do not know why, what I'm too sensitive? but it is the truth. 

When their eyes talking to the other, but not when with me, they smile with others, but to me as forced. 
When they come to me when they really nobody else. Can you imagine? be a last option. 
Be anything untoward. 
Do you ever feel it?  
If so, maybe you have the same feeling with me. 
But somehow I'm not sure you have it, because you also see me as they saw me. : ')

No comments:

Post a Comment